Just like Crimsafe security doors, Crimsafe security screen windows can be custom-made to suit all shapes, sizes and configurations in your home or office, ensuring a perfect fit even if your window opening is not completely square.
What’s more, you can choose the colour of your frame to ensure it matches your existing décor.
Not only do they look great, Crimsafe security screens provide a vast range of benefits including:
- Security from intruders – the industry-leading technology is engineered for super strong security to ensure intruders cannot enter your home
- Fall protection from heights – making it a great choice for apartments
- Insect protection – fantastic for keeping the mozzies and other pesky insects at bay
- Allows airflow and breezes to enter, keeping your home cooler in summer and cutting down on air conditioning costs
- Provides a barrier against hailstones and wind-blown debris during storms
- Creates a feeling of open space and unhindered views as there’s no unsightly bars or grilles
The different type of Crimsafe window screens include:
- Fixed windows
- Hinged windows
- Single, double and triple sliding windows
- Safe-S-Cape (keyless emergency exit system)
For ground level windows or those close to fire escape exits, Crimsafe Safe-S-Capes® provide a keyless emergency exit that lets you leave the room quickly, while still providing the ultimate protection against any intruders trying to gain access from the outside.
Safe-S-Cape® security screens can swing outward or inward, or fit single, double or triple sliding windows.
It’s a one-touch, push release system that can be operated from the inside, and is so easy to use that even a small child can operate it if necessary. This can be life-saving in the event of emergencies such as fire.
Hinged Safe-S-Capes are hinged either along the side or at the top to swing outwards. They have a full-length hinge and full-length locking stile that when lightly pushed can be easily released.
Even though it’s easy to use, it is still just as hard to penetrate as all other Crimsafe products because it features the Crimsafe patented screw-clamped mesh as well as a triple “antijemmy” design that protects the lock.
So even though the fine mesh will not impact your views outside, you can still rest assured it will be keeping the burglars out!
Window types that can use the Hinged Safe-S-Capes include:
- Single & Multi-Panel Sliding Windows
- Double Hung Windows
- Lap Louvre
- Fixing and Sliding Combinations
North Coast Blinds and Security are licensed to manufacture and install all Crimsafe security products including Safe-S-Capes.
Our many years of experience installing Crimsafe products on the Sunshine Coast make us the Crimsafe experts!
This knowledge and expertise ensures your Crimsafe products are installed efficiently and properly in your home, and all at competitive prices.
All Crimsafe products come with a standard 10 Year Warranty or you can apply online for an Extended Warranty for up to 15 years.
To find out more about how Crimsafe can protect your home, phone us on 5456 2199 or visit www.northcoastblinds.com.au
Book in your free no-obligation, free measure and quote on installing Crimsafe in your home today!